Ideal for personal use and entertaining, this single-serve home-brewing system offers consumers fresh gourmet coffee, tea, hot cocoa and more in less than one minute. Pick 4, 6, 8, or 10 ounce from the icon on brewing size options.
Using Keurig K-Cups— feature over two hundred varieties of pre-measured, premium brand coffee and tea -this brewer’s innovative one-touch technology makes it easier than ever for consumers to enjoy a wide assortment of hot beverages. No matter which cup size you choose, the Cuisinart Single Serve Brewing System , working in conjunction with K-Cup, always produces the perfect cup every time.View Cuisinart SS-700CH Single Serve Brewing System, Polished Chrome on Amazon.com
Using Your SS-700 Single-Server Brewing System
- The control panel will display OPEN HEAD while in idle mode.
- Place a cup or mug on the drip tray: the drip tray can be removed to hold travel mugs.
- Raise the handle. The brewing chamber will open toward you.
- Select a K-Cup Portion Pack (Do not remove the foil lid or puncture the K-Cup)
- Place the K-Cup in the brewing chamber.
- Lower the handle to close the brewing chamber. When closed completely, the control panel will indicate READY.
- All brew size icons will be displayed with the default size shown as a solid mug. To choose a different size uses the up or the down button. Choose from 4, 6, 8, or 10 ounce brew sizes.
- Once a size is chosen, press Brew. Only the Brew button will be lit. The control panel will now display BREWING, as well as the serving size you selected.
- To use the iced beverage setting, place a tall glass filed with ice on the drip tray. Use your favorite K-Cup, select the iced beverage brew size (4 ounces) and press the brew button. Once brewing is complete, add more ice. Add cream and sugar if desired.
- Large 80-ounce removable water reservoir eliminates the need for frequent refills
- 5 cup sizes, including iced beverage setting and removable drip tray for tall travel mugs
- Fully programmable blue backlit LCD with digital clock, auto on/off and adjustable temperature
- Includes: My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter, charcoal water filter, 12 K-Cup Portion Pack and instruction book
- Uses Keurig technology
- It has a large 80 oz water tank, so you can refill it just once or twice a day. It very helpful when you used it at office or if you have a large family.
- This model very easy to assemble, their set up was just straight forward and effortless.
- Compare to other brand and model, the noise level of this model was low, many customers satisfied with that.
- It have many a special settings like hot water settings and rinse setting that dispenses 4oz of water to clean the brewing chamber before switching from one drink to another. For example to swap from coffee to tea.
- It also has a reusable filter that you can use for your own coffee, and there’s a compartment on the side to store it in. The unit also comes with a water filter.
- Many customers satisfied with Cuisinart customer service, very helpful when you need a support about product. This model also offers 3 year warranty.
- Many customers complaint about pump problem where it doesn’t pump enough water through its system and very often it just end up with a 1/4 cup of coffee when it should be a full cup. Some customers also complaint about unreliable pump with only lasted not more than 1 year.
- This model is too big and the K-Cup holder is bulky and awkward. It won’t fit under a lot of cabinets when opened. It will be problem for anyone who’s only limited space in their kitchen.
The Cuisinart SS-700 Single-Serve Brewing System
Perfect for both personal use and entertaining, this single-serve home-brewing system offers consumers fresh gourmet coffee, tea, hot cocoa, and more in under one minute. Choose either 4, 6, 8, or 10 ounce from the icon on brewing size options. Using Keurig K-Cups—featuring over two hundred varieties of pre-measured, premium brand coffee and tea--this brewer’s innovative one-touch technology makes it easier than ever for consumers to enjoy a wide array of hot beverages. No matter which cup size you choose, the Cuisinart Single Serve Brewing System , working in conjunction with K-Cup, always produces the perfect cup every time.
Using Your SS-700 Single-Server Brewing System
One-Touch Control Panel
Hot Water / Rinse
Your brewer is equipped to dispense hot water to make hot chocolate, tea, soup, and more. Your brewer is also equipped with a rinse cycle to flush out residual flavors. The rinse cycle will dispense about 4 ounces of hot water.
To Make Hot Water:
Brewing with the My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter
The Cuisinart Single Serve Brewing System comes with a My K-Cup reusable coffee filter, which allows you to use your own ground coffee. The dishwasher safe, My K-Cup conveniently stores in the easy-open compartment.
Special Programmable Features
The brewer provides three ways for you to enjoy gourmet coffee, tea of hot cocoa on your own schedule. It will take the brewer approximately 3-1/2 minutes to warm up from room temperature.